Why are young voters flocking to Bernie Sanders?
What does it take to become a Socialist state? Why are the young voters flocking to Bernie Sanders, who admits to being a “Socialist?”
Saul Alinsky the original “community organizer” taught that eight levels of control must be obtained before they could create a “Socialist state.” Mr. Alinsky authored the book titled “Rules for Radicals.”
Let’s review the list of eight:
1. Healthcare: Control healthcare and you control the people.
2. Poverty: Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3. Debt: Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes and this will produce more poverty.
4. Gun Control: Remove the ability to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5.Welfare: Take control of every aspect of their lives (food, housing and income).
6. Education: Take control of what people read and listen to, take control of what children learn in school.
7. Religion: Remove the belief in the God from the government and schools.
8. Class warfare: Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
America is a “Republic” in a sad state of affair. However it is not too late. Tomorrow is coming. I just attended the third program of “Politics and Eggs Breakfast - Montana Style” with the topic being Pro Second Amendment - Activist - Advocate. Look at the list. Take a second look.
I have reserved my seat for the next P & E on Saturday, March 5, 2016, with Rep. Debra Lamm presentation on “Your child’s education K-12”, update on “Common Core” and “Every Student Succeed Act” (ESSA). Look at the list again. I encourage you attend this upcoming event.